Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Aftermaket Downpipe Suggestions???

2K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  rolsmojave3 
#1 ·
I've read alot of threads that say the exhaust is one of the first upgrades that should be done on the OBS I've looked under the hood and can definately see why.... My questions are I have a stock truck (no Body lift) is a 4" downpipe worth fighting with or is the 3" more than enough and I've been looking on ebay etc and see alot of these 2 piece downpipes seems like that would be prone to leaking anyone using these??? what are the recomended brands etc. Thanks for your help

#4 ·
i got a Mbrp 3" downpipe 2 piece no leaks yet

#5 ·
Thanks for the Info Im not 100% ready to by today but probably soon what kind of deal are you talking? what brand and is it new or used?

#7 ·
FYI this is what you're getting into with a 3.5" downpipe. If I didn't have to do it I wouldn't have. Stick with the 3".

#8 ·
Yeah so um 3" it is...... LOL I heard that is was all kinds of a PITA but??? if it was worth it I was willing to give her hell trying.

#13 ·
I just added one to my truck last night...2 piece Diamond Eye, used a porta power to get that pesky firewall out of my way. Truck seems to like it so far. Maybe a tad more midrange power.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.