Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Lets see your toolboxes

23K views 151 replies 62 participants last post by  CTC DEEZUL 
#1 ·
Ive seen some pretty sweet boxes on other forums I'm on but didn't see a toolbox thread here so here it is. Heres my work box. Will take pics of my garage boxes later.:ford::ford::ford:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Ha thats right before I moved it outta that shop. I usually clean it every friday b4 I go home 4 the weekend so its clean when I get there monday. Friday morning its black again. My big box @ the house is rhino lined so you cant tell its too dirty

#4 ·

#17 ·
Buy mine lol I need a bigger one

#16 ·
Yeah I am sure. But it looks good. You should see my dads 20 year old red one that was used everyday lol. The paint is so old now that it comes off when u clean it. LOL The other 2 are only like 6 years old. But I will have pics up tonight.

#18 ·
For how much? PM maybe?

#23 ·
Jeez! A couple of the boxes shown so far are worth more than my truck.:hehe:

I have an old Matco top and bottom and a Craftsman that fits real nice on the side of it.

And on the other side of our tiny shop my newest box is a black 40" Craftsman that has the grip latch and BB drawers. Nothing like what you guys have.

#24 ·
My rookie/starter box. It aint nothin special but for 250 dollars with drawer liners and some tools I couldnt pass it up.

Attachments

#44 ·
What does that have in it for a motor?

#34 ·
Bobvillaoftn Ill sell mine for 4k if you want it. Im gonna trade it on a bigger one anyway

#37 ·
Sorry bro 2's all I got.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.