Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Fusion Bumpers

20K views 29 replies 23 participants last post by  Dav700 
#1 ·
Here are some pictures of the new Fusion bumpers for the 2011 Ford Superduty. They were just released at SEMA and look amazing. What do you guys think? We carry the full line of Fusion bumpers, let us know if we can help with anything.

See less See more
#10 ·
Price? and when you painted the grill white did you paint over chrome or did you get new primed parts.

#21 ·
It looks good and the way the gabs and all seem to be smooth and clean looking.. The only thing is that front end looks big compared to the rest of the truck stock and now it just looks freakin huge compared to the rest.. They should have nick named the project "Water head" instead of "Scorpion".. But thats just my opinion

#24 ·
I Think the Square fogs look better with the RBP Grill ,But the Round fogs would be better with the factory grill just my Input/feed back :~)

On the rear, i also like the Back-up lights further outboard ,rather than close to the tag... seems they would be more user friendly at night when backing up to the boat specialy if you don't have the camera....and usen the side mirrors.

Looks to be a Great Product For sure!

#27 ·
Here are some pictures of the new Fusion bumpers for the 2011 Ford Superduty. They were just released at SEMA and look amazing. What do you guys think? We carry the full line of Fusion bumpers, let us know if we can help with anything.
Those are some sweet bumpers. J.Ramirez is a cousin of mine. He'd told me he was going to have them on some trucks at SEMA so I'm glad it worked out. I talked to him the other day and he was pretty pumped you are going to offer them. :ford:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.