Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Mile marker hubs at summit racing...

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  Jngreen 
#1 ·
Wanted to let anyone who is thinking of switching out the automatic hubs that Summit Racing has them on sale for $95, the SS version.

Mine was for 2001 F250 MMK-449SS

#6 ·
I switched over to WARN manuals and I am very happy with the switch. Plugged the vacuum line just under the finder well. So far so good. Just a little more mud on my boots than normal:drool: but hell, it is a truck and that is what they make mats for........

#7 ·
I forgot how fast Summit is for shipping... I ordered them Friday Afternoon and they were here Saturday.... Amazing... They also included a new Schick Hydroedge razor in the package!!!

anyway... I still need to know how to identify what hubs I have now... How will I know if I need that conversion kit or not?

#9 ·
45 min to pull lockouts? Its just a snap ring that holds them on.

#14 ·
The directions say something about a snap ring in the kit is useable on some trucks but not on others... I think its correct to say itll fit all axles. I was going to swap mine today, but found out calipers bleed when you have no more brake pad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.