Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Bought a NEW LED mini light bar..

2K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  BigStroker 
G
#1 ·
It's an Able 2 SHO-ME 11-1200 LED.. Can't wait to weld a plate to the front of my rack and mount her up..
Just thought I would post it up as an option for anyone that is trying to figure out what light would work for them.. They come with permanent or four ninty pound magnets.
I'll post a pic after I get it mounted and wired and maybe a video of it working if I can figure out my camera.. :doh:

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I've got the same light too. I've had it for going on 3 yrs, Its left on for days at a time when I am snow plowing. Super bright, great quality. I've got the magnets holding it. They're tough, to say the least.

Nick

G
#6 ·
Yup, I'm going to weld a plate to the front of my rack so that it comes out and over the back part of the cab so when I stack hay in the bed it's not in the way.. Should be mounted this weekend..
Pretty nice it came with a double lighted switch.. One for power and the other is a momentary to change flash patterns..

G
#9 ·
I was going to install one LED strobe on either side of the rack but the ones I wanted were allmost as much as this lightbar so I opted for it..
I like it, it's pretty bright.. I also had to make sure the lights were the same hight as my rack due to the touchless car wash I go through in the winter so this will work out good me..

G
#11 ·
I did take a video of it but I can't get my computer to run the damn thing.. I'll keep trying.. it's pretty bright in daylight and really bright when the sun goes down.. I'd be happy to meet you somewhere if your ever up this way..

G
#15 ·
Thanks, Ya it's pretty bright even during the day.. Seems the further you are away from it the brighter it is.. My brother has some pretty nice Star strobes on his work truck and he said my LED's are much brighter in daylight than his strobes..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.