Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New modification ended up on my trailer last night.

3K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  PHPDiesel 
#1 ·
Here are a few pictures of my new toy that I picked up last night. It was a bit dark when I got home, so pics had to wait until this morning.

See less See more
#5 ·
No, no drag truck. Just something really fun to drive. Drags? In Montana? Ha ha. That's funny!

There's nothing here. I just wanted a fun truck that rides nice and gets out of it's own way. The 95 is a good truck, but it's not fun. It rides like a lumber wagon and doesn't go very fast with AAs and 4.10s.

#9 ·
Thanks. I've got an old van I might junk and was just wondering. If that fits on yours, I shouldn't have a problem, other than the cold rain that's falling.:( That's why I asked. My bed is 84".:D

#11 ·
I'm back home keeping my pipes from freezing over the winter. However, I'm hooked into my work computer in Georgia so I can still make calibrations and I still answer the phone for PHP. I'll be heading back down to GA in March for one more summer.

#16 ·
Yeah, but you gotta remember, Jeret's from Mississippi, his tune includes two banjo's.

#20 ·
I want to find a truck like that and make it a short bed, put a couple hundred more HP to it and have a fun little truck.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.