Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

6.4 Aftermarket Pistons.

15K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  BeastPowerX10 
#1 ·
Custom Forged Piston Engineered by EDP

-Custom bowl configuration

-Custom compression ratio's with or without valve relief's.

-Ceramic coating material added during the forging process which embeds into piston up to .001" for longer piston life.

-Available in standard, and over size bore

-Comes with rings and pin clips.

We have been using a similar piston design and coating process on the duramaxs for the past few years and have seen huge success from the daily driver application all the way to full out race applications using LARGE AMOUNTS of Nitrous.

Attached is a picture of a duramax piston to give you an idea of the quality of piston we are offering.

First order of pistons will be arriving within 3 weeks.

$2650 for the complete set for your common compression ratio and bore size.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Awesome!! :bowfast:

My wish list just keeps growing haha

#4 ·
There is some dirt in the top right of your picture. Automatically subtract $2,649.00

I'll order 10 sets. lol.

Looks sweet.

#8 ·
I love seeing all these new products you guys are developing for the 6.4's. I may have to call soon.

#13 ·
I would be willing to bet those pistons aren't made anywhere near USA. Most US based companies have no choice other than to outsource bevcause this as with many markets are so whored out that you can't stay competative enough to sell to mainstream manufactures such as ford, powerstroke, international.

#17 ·
I was referring to mahle stock pistons not elites just to be clear

#14 ·
No they are not Mahle. We have not used Mahle in any of our motors in over a year.
Forged in the US from what they are telling us.

Key benefits of this piston is not only the bowl design and shape but the coating process!!!

#16 ·
I didn't read everything but what are the benefits of these if people are making close to 1000 hp on stock bottoms? Just a question. Not bashing

#19 ·
So these only benefit people with lots and lots of fuel?

#22 ·
Can you explain how please. What are the benefits. Compression, firing??

#23 ·
Hell there's guys on just a tune cracking pistons. If anything it will make for a bullet proof bottom end.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.