Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

People that want more smoke...read NOW

7K views 51 replies 38 participants last post by  van2002 
#1 ·
First of all you are all dumb as chit! if you pay attention to any diesel legislation...its because of you ####tards that the EPA and other organizations are trying to outlaw diesels. Second of all, and its been said a million times on this forum alone....smoke DOES NOT mean power!!!! It can be an UNfortunate bi-product, but can also be takin care of with proper tuning!

If you want smoke take a wal mart bag wrap it around the intake, start the truck and rev it up...shouldnt be too long before you get PLENTY of smoke....or just through some lighter fluid in your bed strike a match then go driving around town, again PLENTY of smoke.

STOP FOCKING ASKING HOW TO MAKE SMOKE!!!!!!!:psnb:

#5 ·
Are you serious about the walmart bag? I bought a edge but it wont smoke like my buddies cummins.

#6 ·
im going to wal mart,so i can smoke and waste all my 3.00 plus a gallon fuel,i know in some instances it IS from real power but i personally think it is stupid to purposly"roll coal" just to impress some friends,but hell what do i know,i work with my trucks...they are defiently not race trucks,and i hate unwanted attention from the police,they seem to not like my kind around here...damn dirty bikers lol

#9 ·
John I know you don't agree with it. But please use a little better words when your getting ur point across. We all agree on what you say. Just tone it down a lil.

#15 ·
oh Hi,

I was just wondering if this was the place to find out which chipz to buy I got a bullydog and banks stack right now but....between us it doesn't smoke as much as my buddies Cumminz...how can i get mine to smoke more than his?

But on a serious note. Can we please stop saying "Roll Coal" or "Rolling Coal." It sounds so fuking stupid. We drive a pickup truck, not a train.

#17 ·
Hey all, I ran across this thread and was just wondering, with the mods in my sig, how do I get it to smoke more? Like I wanna black out a highway :doh:

#21 ·
MODERATORS - I have a question: if members start a thread about how to make smoke, install a smoke switch, roal coal, or anything similar, can the forum code of conduct be "temporarily suspended" whilst the rest of the members roast the OP? :D

#35 ·
#32 ·
i understand your guys point on not blowing smoke, I agree smoking people out is Dangerous and Very Imature, But i am guilty of rollin a cloud on a back road on the way home NOT IN PUBLIC. I have also smoked out people that needed to be Like ex: Ricers that rev there Folgers Cann at the light trying to race, OR the other i was having a bad day already i was at a red light and down the road at a stop sign a Female driver is on her phone just sitting there she waited still till i was very close to pull out to cut me off, so after a few cuz word i seen that her window is down an no one else is in the car, so i get my exhaust right next to her window an lay in to it an give her the bird. i feel kinda sorry now but always think twice before you do, If your realy stupid an smoke people out for fun you gonna get your ass kicked or you truck is gonna get messed up by someone you smoked out, you a thought i guess.

#34 ·
Im guilty of blowing a little smoke, but there is a time and place to do it.

#36 ·
Im pretty sure they have laws now in Cali that will get you a ticket for blowing smoke, im sure it wont be long till this law goes to the rest of the states.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.