Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Stock front bumpers

1K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  07_powerstroke 
#1 ·
has anyone rhino lined the stock front bumpers? pictures?

I am thinking about doing this but I am not sure, I have looked on google but cant really find an F350 with them done.

Either way I am going to do my stepsides rhino lined.

Steve

#2 ·
If you prepped them it woudl be no dif than what you get basically with a Ironbull and the various aftermarket bumper with that same coating. Make sure you pull them and do a good prep so it adheres. Other than can't see hwy not if that's the look your after. Low cost alternative that shoudl wear well. Not sure about fade.

#6 ·
How long ago did you have it done. How about any fading? the one thing holding me back form using herc or line-x or any of the the others is fading. No way every 6 m to 1yr I am going to be adding coat after coat to turn it from gray back to black. I woudl think someone would have figured out how to make this stuff with a good UV blocker. Thought line-x had?

#4 ·
I think I am going to do it!!! I am at sea for the next three weeks so thats gives me plently of SLEEP on it time... but im almost positive... I read a few other non ford forums about it.

sand the #### out of the bumpers and well anything metal, (there is also a primer you can get for it), and then you can linex them yourself.

#7 ·
My spray in bedliner by LineX is about 3 years old and is still black. the only thing I do is put my bedcap on in the winter, so I can still use my bed for fire wood.

#8 ·
I no longer have any of the front items on the truck, but it lasted about 2 years before i sold it off, and from what i can see from week to week its not fading on my buddies truck! I like linex, just hope you have a buddy who owns a shop so you can do cash deals to=)

#9 ·
I will end up having to have my father pick up some bumpers I found on craiglist in his area have them lined at a shop in town then send them to me where I live... Just an idea for you guys to know how small this town is... I have to take a ferry, then drive 2 hours just to get an alignment.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.