Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Ladder Rack

882 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  almostfinished 
#1 ·
Whats up fellas

I'm in need of a ladder rack that mounts on the bed rails but goes on the outside of the cap on the pick up box. I can't seem to find anything on the internet or info about them. I have seen a handful of them here and there while driving so I wasn't able to ask the owners about them. I would do the regular racks on top of the cap itself but need more weight capacity. It almost looks like an outside roll cage around the cap. Any info is greatly appreciated. thanks

Nick

#2 ·
Bump

#5 ·
Thanks guys! I need the extended one that goes towards the front of the truck over the cab for the long ladders.

Powerstrokin444- hows the build quality?

thanks again fellas!

Nick

#6 ·
It lasted decent for me. It looks like they changed it up a lot. Mine had a lot of spots that held rust. I welded them up and i think it's because it was a f150 it had a lot of wind noise i had to fix. But other than that it was good. Honestly mine is custom built and that's how i would rather do it. Got it the way i wanted it. Weatherguards are nice...but hurt your wallet.

#7 ·
Great thanks for the info. I figured there would be some wind noise but hopefully not tooooo bad. I appreciate the real life experience opinions. The weatherguards sure are nice but like you said, a bit pricey for me....

Thanks again

Nick

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.