Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

need some help with my 2002

847 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  wildstang3 
#1 ·
my 2002 4x4 supercab shortbed has a 7 inch lift with 37s it had a pull sense i bought it so took it to get aligned after they aligned it it still pulled to the right took it back to them and they said it was my tires and tryied to sell me tires the tires need u only have 3000 miles on them and now driving around theres a bad vibration coming from the right side and tire drawn is getting worse could my hub be going out or axle shaft or ball joints any help would be much appricated

#2 ·
Could be the unit bearing or maybe the brakes dragging. Jack that side up and rotate the tire and see if it seems tight. If its hard to tell then take the tire off and try rotating it again. There should be no play in the unit bearing, but with a small amount tension from the bearing preload. Should be easy to rotate by hand.

#5 ·
swap the the front tires if the truck goes straight or pulls left its the tires if it still pulls right its the truck

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.