Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

coastal e tech lock pick?

3K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  389SixPack 
#1 ·
Anyone have any input? I wanna get one for my truck. And vendors sell them? Anywhere to get good deals on them?

#5 ·
i just got it. i havent done the install yet, but it looks really well thought out. it does include basically tearing down the nav unit, but the instructions are very clear. i plan on doing it most likely this week or so, just waiting on some other things so i can do it all at once.

#8 ·
Hey guys, I threw my lock pick in last night! The install is pretty straight forward, just make sure that you have all the screws out of the dash before you start yanking on it. The head unit comes out with 4 screws, and you plug 3 cords into it from the lock pick harness (if you arent adding cameras and stuff) and stuff everything back into the dash. Went pretty seamless and took me about a half hour start to finish.

On a side note, there were no instructions on how to cycle through the features on the lock pick- but its pretty easy once you figure it out. Hold down the phone button on the steering wheel for 3 seconds, and it brings up a window to watch dvd or enable nav, and you tap the phone button to cycle through them.

Cool setup though everything works like factory I like it.

#13 ·
after talking to the guys at coastal e tech... i'd like to piss on them too. total dik on the phone. he asked me why it kept needing to reset it. i said because it doesnt work, that why i called. he said, well why doesnt it work? ... total dik.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.