Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Prayers are needed for Will Iott's sister

2K views 27 replies 24 participants last post by  DRIOTT 
#1 ·
As many of you know our fellow member Will Iott drowned this year on July 4th. Well I've learned that now his sister is in an ICU with a brain issue they can't figure out yet. I talked to Will's dad and their taking it day by day. So any prayers for her recovery would be greatly appreciated.

#4 ·
Wow, I can't imagine, prayers to her and family

#6 ·
Prayers on the way

#14 ·
I would like to thank all the well wish's and prayers each of you have expressed, An update is as follows: Kelly Jones our daughter which I believe goes by WRIOTT SISTER on the nation, has been at U/M Hospital since the 11th, for high pressure in her head,which has caused several problems, was released last nite. She is spending time with her kids and husband rite now. The hospital has not found the cause or what the problem is yet, ( A lot like the TV program House), but still evaluating the tests. Less chance for infections at her own home v.s. the hospital. She is stable, and doing good. I'm confident that the Drs, Nurses, Will,all your prayers and Gods help she will come thru this. THANKS AGAIN

#15 ·
keep us updated, glad to hear she could go home!

#26 ·
Sorry I missed this... Good to hear she is at home. Prayers sent for her and the Iott family.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.