Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Poor Ricers

4K views 40 replies 17 participants last post by  danbonzo 
#1 ·
I passed these two supra like imports leaving town today. When I was turning off they decided to start racing each other. I figured screw it! Chased after them.When I caught them they were doing around 100mph and I was cruising. When one of them got out of the other lane I punched it and flew by them doing 120-130. They ate Ford ass and well; I didn't see them again. LOL They should know not to race when there is a bigger, heavier and much faster truck on the road.

#2 ·
:ford:

#5 ·
Thanks Dustin, it was rather fulfilling. LOL

#4 ·
What kind of power are you making with that beast? Sounds like a sweet truck.

#6 ·
Power wise I am not sure, hasn't been dyno'd or to the track. I am hoping over 700 on fuel.

#11 ·
LOL! It would be pretty feaky seeing a lifted truck on 37's flying by if you were sitting in a little nissan. They had a good view of my rims when next to them . :evil

#13 ·
I am just guessing, could be.

#22 ·
I am all signed up. To be honest if I am under 700 I will be disappointed.

#21 ·
I fixed the two piece. Been looking for a new one and I found a place with 1410 or 1430 high angle cv's. Need to get it before I destroy another one.

#24 ·
I doubt that is going to happen, don't have any others except the stockers.

#26 ·
Yeah it is with 4.30's. Hopefully that should compensate for most of the tire size.

#32 ·
I would think so. The rpm's would be too high to make any power.

#34 ·
LOL Yeah it was kind of enjoyable.

#38 ·
Probably not, but I am being optimistic. Hoping all the porting done will help.

Good kill
You are nutz 194 KPH or 115 MPH was top speed in my CC 4X4 with 37's when it was lifted and I thought I was going to die. Now that you know how much fun going fast is put some 5.4 gas springs in the front, take the blocks out of the back 305/50/20's and take that baby up to 160MPH :) Mine cruises 4000 RPM at around 150MPH now and it is smoother than my 2WD.
That though did cross my mind, but I love big trucks and wheeling off road too. I don't go that fast too often and it did make my ass pucker a little. The road wasn't the greatest.

#36 ·
Good kill
You are nutz 194 KPH or 115 MPH was top speed in my CC 4X4 with 37's when it was lifted and I thought I was going to die. Now that you know how much fun going fast is put some 5.4 gas springs in the front, take the blocks out of the back 305/50/20's and take that baby up to 160MPH :) Mine cruises 4000 RPM at around 150MPH now and it is smoother than my 2WD.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.