Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

orderd a new bumper

3K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  vcassens 
#1 ·
So as the title says I ordered a new bumper it is a boss hog bumper it looks like a ranch hand just about half the price I will get pics when it is on my truck. Does any one have any experience with these thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Nice looking bumper! You have the same problem I had with my bumper. The approach angles are so much better, the anti-submarine bar and other miscellaneous parts that were hidden by the skirts of the stock bumper are now naked and visible for all to see. I fashioned some diamond plating to cover up the offending pieces and riveted them in place. You can zoom in to the area I'm talking about in the front wheel well of this picture.;)

Attachments

#6 ·
good company to deal with, I have bought a dozen or so bumpers thru them, {all dodges} so far, and have had good luck with them! Im hoping to go with them on a superduty bumper soon!, looks good.

#13 ·
Okay, here are some pictures (best I could get this early morn:drool:) of the diamond plate install. Fairly easy to do, just a bit time consuming and delayed gratification due to powder coating. I need to find some black-stainless rivets so they don't contrast so much against the black plating. Also, some custom bending was done to avoid tire rub.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.