Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

pictures of your 6" and 8" lift

2K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  didgeridood 
#1 ·
I would like to see y'alls lifts but not the beauty shots. I would like to see the actual suspension parts, Beneath the truck.

it would be a huge help!

Steve

#3 ·
what all do you have going on there? I already see something that I want to change on my truck... I see you have a full lift leaf spring and I have big ass blocks. so thats a thing i must change.

#4 ·
I am running full Icon suspension.

The rear is comprised of 5" leafs with a 1" block, and Signature shocks. Additional components are OUO Adaptable traction bars with bolt on bracket for the axle, and Firestone Riderite air bags.

The front is 3" hanger/shackle, 4" leafs, signature shocks, adjustable tracbar, dual steering damper, and box kit (drop tracbar bracket, drop pitman arm, longer swaybar end links, bumpstop spacers)

#7 ·
well can anyone at least give me an idea of what size lift I have?
those tires are 37" toyo MT
When I bought the truck I guess it was a mistake not knowing more about the lift. though the engine works great and so does the suspension but not sure what it is... 6" or 8" it has blocks in the back. i believe its a tuff country which I plan on getting a new lift for it, but want to know if I should replace with 6" or 8" or if it makes a diffference.

help me out please :D

steven

#9 ·
what is the major difference between the 6" and the 8"? for instance if I have a 6" and I bought a 8" would it pretty much be the same hardware and no extra parts? IE driveshaft, angle of the rear diff?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.