Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Henry the 1Ton Lincoln

10K views 70 replies 25 participants last post by  SoWoCo 
#1 ·

I found the grille on ebay, then bought the Lincoln Emblems from my local Lincoln dealer, cut a hole in the new grille mounted the emblems and viola, 1TON Lincoln was born, I plan on replacing the headlights W/ HID units, installing Mark LT tailgate trim and install the polished stainless rocker panels. You wouldn't believe the people that comment on it. Henry is a real clean 99 SD PSD with 100K, he gets used hard, on the verge of abuse.

See less See more
#9 ·
That's actually pretty cool... not what I was expecting when I opened this haha.

#11 ·
I was kinda hoping to see a Navigator diesel swap. :D But that's pretty neat.

#13 ·
bump

#14 ·
Tailgate is back on the truck, I stopped by my local Lincoln dealer at lunch time to find the emblems I need for the gate, Lincoln on one side and MK 350 on the other, the owner walks out while I'm looking at a Navigator, he looks at Henry and says " I've heard of you!" we struck up a conversation, he wants me to bring it back down so they can get pictures of it! I told him when I finish it I will.

As far as wheels and such I am still looking for something that resembles the Mark LT wheel in the aftermarket, I have also been looking at drivers side air bags to swap in.

#19 ·
The 1 ton Lincoln has allowed me to formulate a list of epic proportion for Christmas this year, stay tuned to find out what goodies Santa Claus brought down the chimney for the 1 Ton Lincoln! With the snow in the air I have already had the plow on him, haven't yet had to plow thou, it will happen soon enough, I am sure of that.

#22 ·
I think if we make enough of them we could maybe get Ford to look into making them?!!?

The grill came from eBay, they have them for all the super duty years, The Lincoln star on the grill is for a Lincoln MKZ, I cut a hole in the center of the grill and mounted it with plastic fuser. I used the fender emblems from a 2006 Mark LT, they were the only ones that I found that did not say Mark LT. I had the tailgate painted to remove the oval embossed in it for the Ford Emblem, I used the Lincoln script from a Navigator, the tail light extension reflectors from an 06 Mark LT do not have chrome accents around them and they match the super duty tail lights perfectly, I went over the edge and got the chromed letters to put MK350 on the right side of the gate. There are holes under the F-X50 emblems that posed some issues but when placed just right the Lincoln emblems cover them well, you will have to cut the locator pins off the Lincoln emblems to install them onto your MK350! I went to look at a 71 Cont. About 6 months ago, this guy was a Lincoln nut, I told him about the MK350 and he went nutz. I bet he went and built one already. So yours will be the third in captivity. Share some pictures. I need to get some of it with the plow on it, you want a talk about getting funny looks, mount a Blizzard snow plow on the front of your Lincoln!

#25 ·
I actually thought of doing that! I just put a lil Ranger together for a beater so now I can put Henry down for a while, maybe I will start looking into what it's going to take to do that! As far as going against the grain, that's what the 1 Ton Lincoln is all about so I understand where your coming from!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.