Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New Look!

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  stroker2 
#1 ·
Well i got my 02-04 headlights and turn signals installed. Looks a lot better in my opinion. What do you guys think about painting the gray parts of the grille to match and leave the chrome?

Sorry for the cell phone pic

See less See more
#2 ·
I would leave the grill alone,it balances out the front by matching the bumper.

#6 ·
Stroker, thats a really gay looking color on your truck plus that year sucks also.:pointlaugh:

JK, LOL I have the same year and color, get a lot of comments about the color.

#7 ·
Haha i haven't gotten any comments on the color but i do like the color!

#8 ·
here is a better photo of the front end for ya. And the truck needs washed i know

#10 ·
I did mine last year, and just got my dads done on monday. I like being a little different when everyone seems to be doing the 05 to 07 conversion. I did put clear corners on mine and stock 02s on dads. Moms kinda pissed, she thinks a 62 year old shouldn't be "hopping up" his truck. We leveled it last month and put 285s on it monday also. What lights did you use? Mine were Depo and they fit awesome, perfectly flat with my corner lights and perfectly adjusted hightwise for my lift. Dads were Eagle headlights and Depo corners not quite the same fit as mine.

#12 ·
I could barely get dad to put a k-n on his durmax and i paid for it. Tried to buy a hypertech for him. He didnt seemed to thrilled about it so i just returned it to the guy i borrowed it from. He said he was happy with it as is, so i said OK

#11 ·
Yeah mine are depo. also seem to fit great! hopefully they last

#14 ·
i know mine are brighter than the 01's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.