Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

CNN did a story on my brother and my truck.

3K views 36 replies 31 participants last post by  Marty 
#1 ·
CNN did a story on my brother and my truck this September. It was pretty cool, so I had to share. It was live on TV, so I was a bit nervous.. LOL

#2 ·
So that definitely made me cry. Steven, I am sorry for your loss. I know its been a while, but that doesn't make it any easier. Your brother was a hero and has my utmost respect for what he did.

#19 ·
:rockon:...that is awesome...thanks to your bro and your entire family for the sacrifice you all have made for this country:bowfast:
makes me so sad, yet so proud of people like you and your brother. just awesome.
what they said, sorry for your loss----- words just don't aren't enough to say thanks,

#5 ·
:rockon:...that is awesome...thanks to your bro and your entire family for the sacrifice you all have made for this country:bowfast:

#6 ·
Thanks for posting that. When the story first aired, I missed out on seeing it. I searched forever online trying to find the story, and only found the transcript of the story, but never the video. So glad the video is up now, and I'm glad I finally got to see it.

WOW!!!!!! What a tribute to your brother. He would be proud.

#8 ·
its people like you and your brother that make this world a better place!!!! My step brother did 3 tours to iraq and served 8 years usmc. God Bless

#11 ·
That is beyond awesome.

Not only for the selflessness of your brother, who ended up giving everything.............. but your effort to honor him and to share it with others.

I know you're very proud of your brother (and rightfully so)................but I can tell you that he would be damn proud of you too.

Outstanding!

#14 ·
Man that is a really good thing that you have done. I feel for you, trust me, I know how it feels, my cousin Joshua Hartzell, was the marine that was killed in the Fort Lejeune homicide back last November. He had just turned 21 less than a month before that had happened.

#20 ·
Touching story, and your brother was a true hero. I know you are proud of him. We all are.

#23 ·
I have always wondered about your avatar but I had no idea of the amazing story behind it. Sorry for your loss and as others have said, your brother is a true hero. Your truck is a very awesome tribute to your very awesome brother.

#26 ·
It's really awesome to see your brother, and the work of art you have dedicated to him get national recognition like that. Way too often people forget.

Truly amazing.

#28 ·
Awesome, man! :rockwoot:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.