Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Help me guess the tire size and lift...

3K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Powerstrokin444 
#1 ·
Saw this a neighborhood over.

I think those are 37s but it's lifted low (like I prefer).

Any of you Jedi's help me figure out what tire size and set up he's got to accomplish it?

See less See more
#5 ·
random idea........ask him....but those are PJ's and I don't believe they make them in a 35/20....but they do make a 37/20, Im going to say 4" and 37's.

Chad

#8 ·
I don't think the 35's would give you such a stuffed look in the rear fender with a leveling kit ( I had 35's on mine and a leveling kit and it definitely didn't look like that....I'd still say 4" and 37's.

Chad

#9 ·
good point, but i had 35's and 20's on mine (took em off, too blingy) with just a leveling kit and it looks similar...

...although he has (what looks like) a yellow coil spring and maybe more sidewall, which leads me back to the 4 inch and 37's :D

#13 ·
Looks like a stock F-250 with a 35 inch tire, if he had a 4 inch lift he would need a bigger drop hitch. I would say he just painted the springs yellow. Just my thoughts.

#14 ·
Im not a big fan of that look...my truck with a six and 37's looks about right. The newer sd bodystyle 05-07 is a completely different animal though. Different suspension, sit lower stock, and they seem to be more level stock. It seems like a 4" on those does the same as a lvl kit on the 99-04. Just my observation.

The guy above that has the platinum sd is showing a very similar result. His is leveled running 35's. That black one that the op put up might be the same setup. Or a 4" with 37's. Either one would get a similar result.

#19 ·
Maybe they changed something but I vividly remember going into Valley fords pkng lot in my shop truck(04 f250 xl reg cab fx4 no lift, no level, and 33x12.5's) when the 'new' 05's were out and the four sd's they had were indeed lower than what I had...considerably lower...and they sat fairly level. After that I didnt pay attention so maybe the suspension progressed after that...or even later that model year.:shrug:

#17 ·
My guess would be a 3" leveling kit with 36" PJ's. Just because it lookes close to what I had with 35's on my truck when I bought it. Course now that I've trimmed the fenders and threw on some 37's :shrug:. I thought I seen somewhere you could get a spring( possibly yellow) leveling kit instead of a spacer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.