Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Since all the cool kids are doing it

8K views 42 replies 14 participants last post by  DcMoore999 
#1 ·
Looking around the local classified adds I manged to spot a 1995 F350 PSD RC/LB that didnt run. I gave the guy a call about it, he didnt seem to worried about selling it so i didnt push much. The add reappeared a few months later and I called again, got a price of 1500 dollars. Figured eh Its worth a look. I get there and the truck (minus the bed which was shot) is really clean. Needed some paint work but its a nice looking truck. So I offer him 1200 bucks, Sold, Well in talking he mentions that he was gonna sell it for 1000 to another guy if it didnt sell real quick. He felt bad so we got it for 1000 dollars. Drag the thing home and start on making it run. Turns out it had a host of issues. The most important of those being fuel pump and the feed tube for the HPOP was blocked. Well fixed those and then low and behold it fired right up. The idea was a parts truck but once it ran and i got a feel for it (also noticing it only had 164k on the ticker) decided i couldnt part it out. So the idea to restore came about. And now the only reason people look at these threads. The pictures of how it went

See less See more
#23 ·
you gonna replace the bed on yours and paint it to match, or fix the rust issues and go from there?

another idea is to put a bradford built flatbed on it like this one (i want to see one of these on a truck in the same colors as yours since im going to build a 4x4 CC/LB dually and paint it that color combo with this flatbed)

#13 ·
Dang man that blows, if ya ever need help with anything give me a hollar I'd be happy to come help if I was able. If ya want my number shoot me a pm.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.