Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

needing a shortblock

3K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  BeastPowerX10 
#1 ·
hey guys iv got a 2008 ford and iv had it to ford atleast 4 times it was thumpin threw intake so come find out a lifter was stuck and cam went down so now got it back and started other day and it started pecking in the bottom en did it for bout 2 sec then stopped did it 3 times so far.but they told me they couldnt get it to peck but they said it had alot of sludge and trash in it so are they way get it out or just get new short block its bone stock and warranty is up in 2000 more miles can you guys help me out.

#10 ·
No problem, we are here to help each other. Even you guys with the 6.4&6.7's.

:evil

Let me know if that works out, I have never used these guys but they have a good reputation in the area

#17 ·
Im not all about going to court cause it seems that everyone waits on something to happen to sue someone else so they dont have to work, but this right here would be legit to take to court

#18 ·
but how would i go about doing that iv got truck at another dealership now my ford dealer every since they started on it messed it all up hell the battery on the driver side was getting so hot that and it was smoking out the vent holes on battery

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.