Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Looking for a 4" lift, the best out there!

3K views 22 replies 9 participants last post by  DCSpecial 
#1 ·
Want the shocks, springs, traction bars, everything! Who makes the best? (Pro Comp, Ready Lift, Skyjacker, etc)

#8 ·
thanks SAK sounds great, I will keep this in mind when it comes time to buy, Pro Comp's website isn't very helpful at all... and ready lift doesn't make a 4" i don't think, Icon being the most expensive i would think its the best :D but BDS looks great as well

#10 ·
Icon.

#11 ·
we're creating a hoss LOL

#14 ·
Indeed LOL

#15 ·
In terms of ride quality, construction, design and warranty.....Icon for the suspension lift.

You mentioned traction bars, I would recommend One Up Offroad for those. They offer a few different setups depending on budget and if you are willing to weld the axle brackets on or not.

#16 ·
I looked up One Up Offroad lifts... but didn't see anything useful for me LOL like 7" and above, guide me to the right place please...

#17 ·
OUO does offer a 4.5" kit, but the price is not very light.

For the next best kit that you can get, we could put a kit together for you that would look something like this:

ICON 4.5" Springs
ICON Front Box Kit
OUO Adjustable Link Arms
ICON Adjustable Pan Rod
OUO 6" Adjustable Traction Blocks
ICON 2.5" Diameter Piggyback Reservoir Shocks
ICON Dual Steering Stabilizer System

This kit comes out to be $5,391.59, mind you that the shocks are $1,596.00 by themselves.

Anything is possible, Just how much you want to spend is when the boundary comes into play.

Feel free to PM me of you would like.

#18 ·
Holy SH!T!!!!! LOL, it would be possible to go with your Icon system right then get traction bars at a different time?

#20 ·
Okay, we're definitely keeping this stuff in mind and wil be looking into it in the near future, thanks again everyone

#21 ·
Just going to say that OUO ladder bars rock!!!! They are so fricken awesome. I have a set on the 450 and man did that make a diffrence in how it drives. Truck feels so much more solid.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.