Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Finally 2006 Harley Davidson Front End (PICS)

6K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  deiter5262 
#1 ·
Well,

I finally was able to get all the parts together, including header panel, bumper painted, and the wire harness for the headlights. So I finally put it all together over this weekend. I was a little skeptical on the grill b/c I've never seen anyone with this exact grill its a harley grill with the black inserts, instead of chrome. It has chrome surround and black in the middle.

The only complaint I have is the new bumper doesn't quite line up with the body line of the fenders!

Without further delay:

See less See more
#2 ·
More:

#4 ·
Yeah, its a harley style grille is what I'm saying. Basically my grill is the exact opposite of an actual Harley...but I think it looks good!

#6 ·
Looks like a chrome package grill, but with the center section painted black instead of chrome. Looks great on there with the harley lights :ford:

#12 ·
Earl, thanks for the wiring kit...As soon as $ allows:evil

I hope to have a level kit and 20X10 black BMF or some sort of wheel next spring-ish. Winter project will be sound system, fixing door locks, and level kit!

Your body lines don't match up because you have the bumper up too high. Drop it down some and it will match up. Here is how they come from the factory:
Thanks for the info, you know I think dropping it down will help a little but according to what everyone is tell me it will never line up perfect on the early SD's. I guess the only way to really fix it is grind down the bumper mounts on the frame, way too much work...it will work for me, hopefully no one will say too much about itLOL

Well I've seen it in person already, lol, but it looks great man!

Thanks for the Help Daylon! Thanks for the compliments guys:ford:

that is my favorite front end eva! i think they look the best! ;)
Definitely my favorite, why b/c I don't see them very often if at all around this area...I'm sure more popular in the big city's.

#7 ·
Looks awesome man! Wish i could do that, I hate my ranch hand bumpers. Wish someone would trade bumpers with me :poke:

#8 ·
Your body lines don't match up because you have the bumper up too high. Drop it down some and it will match up. Here is how they come from the factory:

#13 ·
Could be one of the best mods I've done to the truck to this point..really like it!

#15 ·
bumper yes, headlights, header panel, and grill aftermarket! Craigslist is your friend found my bumper in Dallas for $100 paid him $80 via Greyhound bus to ship it to me then another $70 to paint it. The rest of the parts you just order online!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.