Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

I AM BACK~~!!!!

22K views 150 replies 52 participants last post by  House 
#1 ·
back to a ford puller.. well kinda needs to be worked over some and some of my magic touches... and yes its a PSD and staying PSD

more pics tomorrow

See less See more
#16 ·
Nice House! What's the plan for the engine right now? What injectors/ turbo etc etc?

#19 ·
for now, till i get comp 910, push rods, and head studs in it.. I got a set of 160's to throw in it
then me and Jon at swamps have talked 400/400s and maybe soem nozzle changes but starting out with at least a 400cc inj

#20 ·
Nice! I like it!

#27 ·
good to see you back in a ford. looks like its already got a solid setup but we all know it will be crazy when your done with it.

#29 ·
Joe I swear your worse then a woman.Sold the dually because you wanted to start boating and were bored with pullin.Then the dodge to pull with which got sold and you were gonna buy Daves dmax then back to an obs. Hope you keep this one for at least a couple years.Good to see you back in a ford though.:poke:

#31 ·
Hell yeah man!!!!! I was just about to ask if it was Bryan R's old truck. Cant wait till you get it done!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.