Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Gauge placement

929 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  boobin 
#1 ·
Have the first two of four gauges coming and still trying to figure the best place for them. Have an 05 F 250 XLT. Want to keep the grab handle so pillar is out....Thought over the mirror was perfect, and still might be the place of choice, but not sure that will work due to mirror needing to be moved and the wiring (for mirror) likely isn't long enough. Anyone else have them in different places? Pics would be cool for ideas....

#4 ·
Go with the overhead, its the best option you have if not the A pillar... The dash surround will not work on the 05, and the under dash will not as well.

I dont like the looks of the dash top myself.

The wires if the mirror has to be moved are plenty long. I had to move my wifes and had no issues.

#6 ·
Yes, just tuck them up in there a little. Very easy.

#7 ·
I just switched from a 3 to a 4 gauge pod over the mirror. I run the ISSPRO Performax. I think I think it very functional. Since there are always only three wires they easily tuck just inside the headliner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.