Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Anyone intrested in a DT360?

8K views 27 replies 12 participants last post by  04forddiesel 
#1 ·
Went digging around the scrap yard today & found around 10 early 90s DT360s with inline pumps, still complete in school buses. Fired up a couple today that had been sitting for months & they fired right up in 1 with no smoke. Miles are around 160k & they are all clean, still has factory paint & can read the stickers. No pictures but can get them & video is people are intrested enough. Not 100% sure on pricing yet, going to get prices on complete buses, front clips, & just engine alone. The price will go down if all get sold in one shot. I know these engines are becoming popular now & aren't easy to come by so thought I would throw this out there.

#6 ·
Well getting the whole bus or the front clip is out. The boss said he would let the engines go around $1300 though. I might be going back down there this weekend & can get pics & vids for anyone intrested.

More info to come soon.....

#11 ·
Complete buses are NOT for sale, engines alone are $1300 or $1600 with an allison transmission. Location is in mid Michigan but can ship or will deliver for a price.

Here are some pics of the engines & buses-

Sorry I didn't get more pics, it was cold & raining all day.

Couple vids of cold starts-

#13 ·
Man... that is tempting!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.