Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

05-07 2.5 level kit and 35s...pics? issues?

27K views 148 replies 31 participants last post by  jonnysteals 
#1 ·
I know I could have searched, but just needed a quick confirmation.

Any problems with clearance? all I know is leaf sprung SDs and I know the clearances are different...

pics?

#2 ·
35s on 17s No issues whatsoever. Im gonna put a 350 block in the rear if I ever have time:doh:

Most recent pic

#15 ·
I just took off my 35's and went with a 33x13.5 on a 4" lift. I have leaf springs so its a different truck but I would rub the inner wheel wells under full flex.

#75 ·
I have 33x13's on mine with a leveling kit. I think I'll go with 35x12.50's next time, because the only reason mine rubs is because of how wide they are.

#17 ·
35X12.5 on an 18" rim (cannot remember how wide the rim is:doh:) 2.5" Bilstein BTS leveling kit. Stock blocks in the rear with sulastic shackles. Never had any rubbing issues...

#24 ·
Same setup thats on my truck Gare.

I just dont have the rear blocks in. Been too busy.

Do me a favor when the time comes. Measure the U bolts

#26 ·
2.5" in the front and the f350 block in the rear, hope this helps a little

35's and 20's

33's and 17's

#28 ·
just to clarify, the wheel/tire combo isn't going to be any wider or taller from a 18x9" and 35" tire vs a 20x9" wheel and 35" tire correct? They both should be the same width given wheel width and the total wheel/tire height will still be 35" with both the 18" and the 20" wheel correct?

I'm leveling mine soon and wheels sometime in the near future!

darklcdfeller's ---I think your first pic with the 20's is a great combo, looks good!

#29 ·
Im running 325x65x18 on stock setup with zero rubbing on my 05 350.

#34 ·
David can you get me measurements for a Ubolt

Its for an f350 CC block going on a 250 like Gares with overloads

#39 ·
Thanks David

#45 ·
What is the width of these wheels your looking at? are they 9 wide or 10 wide?

If they are 20x9's with 4.5" BS then they will stock out about 1/2" more than mine, which are 18x9 with 5" BS. Tires are the standard issue 35x12.5 Toyo M/T's everyone has...

Its enough that they will catch about 1-2" of rain or snow on the tops when they sit. Honestly I would like to get bigger flares to cover them (and maybe go with wider tires/wheels later on) but I don't want them to stick out any more than what I currently have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.