Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

New headlights and new photos!

3K views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  QuickSilver74 
#1 ·
I got the headlights done and finally took some real pictures of the truck.

Here is a shot of one of the headlights...

Also a couple of the whole truck...

What do you think?

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks bad ass Colin

#7 ·
Thanks a lot, guys!

I'm glad you like it. There are a bunch of black 6.4s out there, and I just want mine to be a little different. I will be deleting a little bit more of the chrome before long (bumpers, and part of the grille) but it definitely won't be "murdered".

#20 ·
Seriously? Same wheels/tires and everything? Yeah, go for it! Mine won't be staying like this for too much longer anyhow. ;)

He sent them to True Bliss Customs and had them done. You can do them yourself, I did on my 08, but be prepared to spend about 8 hrs doing them.
Thanks David. Yeah, I just decided I would rather pay to have it done right than risk messing them up myself. It was TOTALLY worth it too. They came out fantastic, and at a fraction of the price of Harley lights.

Thanks A LOT to everyone for all the kind words. It really means a lot!

#13 ·
you know how I feel... but I'll publicly announce my full support of your incredible looking truck!!

#22 ·
Oh gotcha. Yeah, that would look great. I have considered it too actually. I'm thinking if I go to 37s though, I'm also gonna go to a 22" wheel and an inch or two higher with the lift.

I have them in 20x10. As far as I know, they are only available in 10" wide.

#25 ·
looks exactly like my headlights! HUGE improvement over stock!!

it took me about 10 hours to take mine apart, paint, tint the lens, reassemble, seal, and reinstall on the truck. took a ton of time but was worth it b/c i onlt spent $20 for the end result

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.