Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Going up. Need help

649 views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  slowstroke 
#1 ·
Ok. I searched through what had to have been 14 pages of threads.I read through and got wht I could from them.

Anyways I am looking to lift my truck a bit more. . I currently have an 8" lift on my 2005 CCLB f250. I am unsure of the brand however. I looked for part numbers and such but could not find any. I will take some pics and maybe you guys can help figure that out too...It almost looks like a BDS kit but I don't know.

The rear appears to have about 4" of blocks in the back to make the 8". When I bought the truck I thought the rear sat slightly higher. I looked into getting a 1" coil spacer but figured if I'm gonna go up might as well go UP! So I am thinking of going with a 2.5 leveling kit in the front and then for the rear I have been looking at PMF traction blocks. I already have traction bars on the truck but I really like the idea of OUO and PMF traction bars integrated into te block itself. PMF appeals more to me more with the pricing. So I am looking at the 6" traction blocks which is what I believe I'd need since the current blocks measure 4". As for the front I was just thinking to add a leveling kit to get me up the 2 1/2" or so that would level me out.

What else am I going to need to do to achieve this all at once. From what I have read I will be looking at about 1/2" of shim in the carrier bearing and with the track arm how much more adjustment are you guys going out? Last thing is shocks? Am I going to need to replace my shocks with longer ones?

See less See more
#2 ·
So I finally snapped of some pictures of my current front end setup below. I already know I will be getting the pmf bars for the rear so all I'm worried about is the front end. I was told I will need to extend my radius arms. How do I go avout doing that and what is the need for that?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.