Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Help me find my new wheels

4K views 30 replies 17 participants last post by  Just Stroken 
#1 ·
Im really wanting to go with a red and black theme and am looking around for some new wheels.Heres a pic of my truck as is.If you know of any black wheels that might look good on it post em up.Gloss,Matte finish,doesnt mater.Im lookin for 20's too.Thanks guys(and gals).

See less See more
#2 ·
i would suggest if you go with black wheels, take those ugly door handle chrome covers off. But its just my 2 cents

#4 ·
When I get some time im gana put stock black handles back on it,and tint my 3rd brake light and taillights.

#7 ·
too many people have rockstars, get some bmf's or some black wheel

#8 ·
Why not chrome....You can never go wrong with chrome.

#10 ·
Your truck looks great with chrome wheels.Black are easier to keep clean and i just want to try some black 20's.Thats all.If you guys with red trucks and black wheels could post em up that would be great.Thanks everyone.

#11 ·
#12 ·
I am going black and red as well on my Excursion. Flares and limited panels as well as the rims bumbers and grill.

#14 ·
Im contemplating some stock 20's(the 8 spoke) powdercoated gloss black.Anyone have any?

#20 ·
Ive narrowed em down to these...
with centercap painted black

with centercaps painted black
w/ centercap painted black
which one do yall think would look better.If someone wants to photoshop these onto my truck,feel free.Thanks

#30 ·
Aint that the truth... Black shows dust like crazy and there is NOTHING you can do to keep em clean

#27 ·
Everything...except the wheels.I think the wheels are just unfinished.Idk.But i wana try a black wheel.Can someone photochop the bottom two wheels onto my truck?

#29 ·
the Ballistic Jesters.... they would go perfect.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.