Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Cup holder

8K views 60 replies 19 participants last post by  me2 
#1 ·
What can i do to keep cans and bottles in my cup holder? I thought i read on here that they were changed in 01-02, would they fit in my L99?

#2 ·
Not sure but I would love to put the later ones in. Go around a corner and the water bottle goes flying.

#4 ·
Are yall talkin about the ones that pull out with the rubber things that are "suppose" to hold the cup in?Mine suck as well.

#10 ·
Yeah those are the ones, a bowling ball can hold a bottle better then those cup holders.

#5 ·
I just ordered 04 cupholders for my '99. I'll post up how they work when I get them.

#7 ·
Who did you order them from???

#11 ·
If you find a late ,odel one that is the wrong color, the outside piece can be changed from the cup thrower to the new cup holder. They are pretty hard to find used though. One of the first things to get snatched up.

#12 ·
Whats funny is just yesterday the fiance and me were riding in my truck and she pulled the cup holder out, i told her not to use it because it wouldnt hold anything. She told me to buy some more and i laughed and said these were hard to find.

If the ones you order work, let us all know some parts numbers and prices.

#13 ·
If you find a used one, expect somewhere around 30 bucks. One of the best mods I have done to my truck. In my wifes opinion anyways.

#17 ·
Will 05 cup holders fit im my L99? And how much are they ordered from ford?

#20 ·
i have an E99 and still have the cup thrower. whenever i use it i put the cup in there and shut it so the cup wont move. only option i have at the moment

#22 ·
Any one got pictures of the two different cup holders? The ones in my 2000 seem to work just fine. I've never lost a drink. Just want to see if i have different ones than what came with the truck from the factory.

#25 ·
Ok i do have the newer style then.

#24 ·
I'm going to put LED lighting on my new cupholder when I get it. Not only does my '99 cuphold not hold the drinks, but I can't see the thing in the dark.

#26 ·
My L99 and '00 have the same cup holder. How do you get ahold of that ford sponsor?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.