Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Innovative goes 14.6@94mph

7K views 35 replies 18 participants last post by  !!!PainTrain!!! 
#1 ·
Eric took out his ccsb 6.7 and let her have it. Came out with a best run of 14.6@94mph.
The run was made in the right lane as the slip shows, the video below shows his first run in the left lane when he arrived.

Truck has dpf back exhaust and an afe intake... along with his own tuning.
Fastest run with a slip and video that I've heard of!

Great job Eric :evil

6.7 Pass Video

See less See more
#2 ·
couldn't access the link for some reason... but that is awesome work by those guys! keep it up :ford:

#3 ·
Link didnt work for me too.

#4 ·
Just checked the link on my iPhone and computer and I didn't have any trouble.
I'll try and the video and reload it onto YouTube or something, to fix that.

#5 ·
It worked for me just fine, great job on the pass

#6 ·
One thing I think, it's a QuickTime video. So if you dont have the latest QuickTime plugin update, the video might not work.

#11 ·
LOL
That's almost quotable rob!

These 6.7s are gonna be nasty for sure!

#22 ·
That's funny you say that. Eric got pulled over on his way home from the track for that very reason LOL

#18 ·
60'=2.137
The 6.7s are tough building boost on the launch from what I've heard. I'm sure Eric can chime in on his feel driving the truck

#32 ·
Im sure that is no where near what they are looking for.. These vids are just to show that the tuners are making some forward progress.. It takes a while for these trucks to get figured out and every time a new one comes out they (manufacturer) try and make it that much harder to crack the codes on the ECU

#30 ·
Why does nobody remember that the 6.4 tuning was not making big power until almost a year after it came on the scene? Every time a new engine comes out the programming gets way more complex and involved. It takes even the best some time to reverse engineer these things.

#34 ·
By the way, I heard yesterday at the IDP dyno event that Eric found the tricks he was looking for. I think this week at the track will provide much more satisfactory results for all the impatient people that think the 6.7 should already be as fast or faster than the 6.4!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.