Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Photo I never knew existed.

980 views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Sprman 
#1 ·
Searching youtube for a military tribute video, and one of them had a photo of me and some guys I knew in the Rakkasans in it. In the 5th picture of this video, I'm the Tall guy closest to the camera, farting around with my chinstrap. Some of us in the photo aint here anymore. Say a prayer for them please.

#2 ·
touching video. i have a lot of friends in all the branches of the military including the cosdt guard and national guard. I thank you for your service and keeping us all safe back at home. i cant even begin to imagine what goes on over there or in any war or conflict. My gradfather was a marine during WWll, i always thought the world of him. he was one of the furtunate's that landed on normandy and lived to talk about it. my thoughts and prayers go out to all of are military personel. came back safe

#5 ·
:whs:

I will send prayers to your brothers that are no longer with us, thanking them for the ultimate sacrifice. Just as soon as My eyes clear up from the video.

Thanks Matthew.

#4 ·
I dont have a copy of this pic, and as the title states, I had no idea it was ever taken. I couldn't believe my eyes. First thing I saw was the Tori (look at the emblem on the helmet, and google the meaning of the Tori to the Rakkasans), and I clicked back and realized it was me standing there.

I'm still in shock.

#6 ·
Im trying to contact the guy who has that video posted. Will you guys post on that guys youtube profile and let him know I'm not just some jackass asking to use his video? I REALLY NEED A COPY OF THAT PICTURE.

Andy, Rick, Aggie, Doc'swife, and a number of others will tell you that's me standing there. I need to know where that photo is from and how to get a copy of it! I don't remember, but I think that had to be in Kuwait, or maybe Uzbekistan.

I dont have any others from my first deployment...nasty divorce.... hateful things done on both parts, and I no longer have any of my photos (of the military, or other special things. Those that know me know I hate having my picture taken, so when its taken and I keep it...It was damn important!), uniforms, keepsakes from that period, and she no longer has me:cool: .

I would proudly hang that in my Man Cave. One of the guys that photograph that has gone on, is one of the best human beings that God ever made.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.