Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Couple of superdutys

6K views 44 replies 19 participants last post by  TARM 
#1 ·
Well me and my buddies were at the indy 4x4 jamboree this weekend and had the trucks in the show n shine.

Just figured Id share the pics of the trucks sitting there. The other two are both forum members, the ex. cab short box is Caleb_S's and the CC LB is bosshawg600's that he just picked up this weekend. Only one truck has a powerstroke though. lol

Also something is out of place on my truck Ill see if anyone can notice:D

See less See more
#5 ·
yeah, I borrowed it from another member on here who just posted above me for the show since I still had my dinged up one on there.

Your front license plate is missing Matt
yes it is, I just took it off for the show, gotta remember to put it back on before going back to wisconsin, Ive already been pulled over twice for no front plate up there with my OBS

#3 ·
Your front license plate is missing Matt

#4 ·
i know i know LOL. that was a good time saturday. glad i met up with yall.

#7 ·
Thanks! My teacher here at school let me spend my 5 hours of class on thursday detailing the truck in the shop so I could get it all ready. :D

And yeah the crew cab does have triple turbos.

#9 ·
I cant remember what type they are but the tread on them is super soft. They would definitely not be good for driving on the road, more suited for sand

#10 ·
they are a custom cut kumho mud tire i think.

#12 ·
if the price is right i deffinently think im going to try and get those off of him.

#15 ·
Thanks matt!

that's awesome wish work would let me do that around here, or at least had a garage I could do it in lol.

nice, thats gotta be a pretty quick fummins.
yeah I was pretty happy about it, I got all my stuff done for the week so he asked if I had any projects to work on for my truck and said I had to detail it and there was an open bay so he let me pull it in.

Ive never ridden in the truck but I would think its pretty quick, has a 13mm pump on it too

#21 ·
Thanks Jeff I appreciate it! I do my best to keep it clean at all times. lol and your truck looks great with the new lift as well.

looks good man! I was going to take both my trucks but my cousin got married on Saturday and I was a groomsman. Wish I could of meet up wit ya but next year I'll be there for sure! How was it this year? alot of trucks?
Yeah Ill definitely be there next year so we will meet up. It was a lot of fun this year, definitely very packed in the fairgrounds. There was almost no free spot to park a truck. It was a good time.

Great looking pics Matt. Your truck looks awesome :D. Thanks for posting those up buddy. I had a great time and good meeting up with everyone.
Thanks Caleb, so does yours. Its a unique truck for sure

Matt, that thing looks like it sits up in the ass a little, whats the rear end have for a lift?
yeah it does sit up about an inch higher in the rear, it just has a 5" block in the rear, I thought about dropping it down a little in the back but I dont mind a slight rake.

i'd give my left nut for my truck to shine like that.... Damn they look good Matt
Thanks! I try to do my best to keep it clean for a daily driver that never stays in a garage. lol

#19 ·
Matt, that thing looks like it sits up in the ass a little, whats the rear end have for a lift?

#20 ·
i'd give my left nut for my truck to shine like that.... Damn they look good Matt

#22 ·
whoa man wat the hell you dick you cant give any accreditation to some friends that basicaly buffed your wheels and waxed and buffed your truck. me and colin broke a fukin sweat for your ass while you sat back and masterbated were pissed.
juss kidin cleaned up nice had a good time at the show.

#23 ·
the rims are still shiny too lol. and caleb i saw your truck as i drove by today it looks good.

#24 ·
i feel stupid for asking this... and pardon the dumb question but still learning here :D what are the blue and red covers on top of the motors? looks like something from a cummins...

#25 ·
they are cummins.. lol.

#27 ·
the black extended cab looks familiar did that truck use to run around romeo michigan? anyways all three trucks are awesome. Matt love the reg cab looks KILLER.

#29 ·
you deserve it truck is beautiful and yeah that truck has some good motor work done to it my truck was out there when he was building that one. never got a ride in it when it was done though. from rumors truck is suppose to hall.

#34 ·
Nice Pic's Matt!

Def. had a good time out there. Good to just sit around and enjoy the day!! Glad you got some pics, because I sure didnt!!! Atleast it doesnt show the fluids on the ground under it.........

And yes, those tires are SUPER Soft, got tons of grip, and TONS of looks for sure! I just want to swap to a good wearing AT and something I can tow with and Daily Drive!!

#35 ·
What headlights are those on Caleb_S's black on black on black ex. cab short box?

That truck is awesome. NICE!!! I have been looking at head lights and those are the ones.

#37 ·
i might be able to find out what headlights they are would take me a few days if i still have his number

#38 ·
04smokeman,

If you could that woudl be great.

Caleb_S,

If you do decide to swap them out woudl you mind PM'n me ahead of time and I would be glad to try and work out a price with you.

If possible could you take and post or PM me a close up of the headlight?

Do you have pics of them lit at night?

Thanks,

Tim

#42 ·
THANKS!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.