Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

What sets ur truck apart.

41K views 112 replies 70 participants last post by  MSTR-P 
#1 ·
I wanna see the little or big things that you have done to ur truck to set it apart from all others.

#9 ·
Cummins, air ride suspension, 2WD with 20s. And its nearly 12 years old.

#12 ·
I cant quite put my finger on it. Maybe the color combo. LOL

#13 ·
That is one of the most beautiful color combos they have. Of course, I'm a tas biased too ;). Ice wondered how those flares would look on my truck without tan bed caps. Hrmmm...mine are platinum, that charcoal gray color.

#15 ·
Red stripe on the side, tinted tails and 3rd brake, smoked clearance lights, Harley headlights, smittybult bull bar, Caterpillar fog lights, 6-speed, tinted front windows. Thats the most obvious points anyway.

#19 ·
I have a taz painted on my tailgate lol. Post pics later

#20 ·
for me its the computer in the dash (stage II coming soon when I can ditch the wood grain)

otherwise what usually sets it apart is having an 8' bed LOL

me2 that truck is super clean, no one would ever know how old it is just by taking a quick look.

Spatel23 those wheels are awesome. Are those Chrome KMC Monsters with king ranch color matched on the insides?

#21 ·
Now that's cool right there.

#24 ·
Hmmm....where do I start.....LOL

"One off" custom Rockrails
"One off" custom bumper
"One off" custom Safari rack
"One off" custom emblems
"One off" custom overlays
"One off" custom 28' flag pole w 19' flag
10,000 watt inverter,

etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc,etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc

#25 ·
probably the fact that my truck is 10 years old.....and it's the only one in our area on 24's....

Chad

#26 ·
I think a combo of the wheels, lights in the grill, and the hood. I know other people have this hood but you don't see a lot of them out.

#27 ·
I love your truck!:bowfast:

#30 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Pickup truck

Singlee 8" stack and big a$$ hook.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.