Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Wheel bearing and front end questions.

761 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  tturbonegro 
#1 ·
Prety sure I'm in need of front wheel bearings, tie rod ends, centershaft..? mite not be the proper name..ball joints ? axle seals look bad, probably brakes...gezzz sounds like an expensive week...I'm new to the 4x4 suspension so I may sound a littl confused but that's what you guys are for ha..my mechanic is my friend and he is very experienced and very widely knowledgable..he finally got around to driving it and looking under there today and rattled off a bunch of the things I just mentioned..he said the parts place was showing a one piece bearing and hub assembly, I could be wrong but I believe when I did the hubs that all of this was separate..? We will obviously know when it's all apart but just wanted to get some input, info, suggestions, tips or tricks or whatever about sprucing up the front end..hopefully gonna try and get it all wrapped up and leveled tomorrow
Then I'll just need shocks and tires...:doh:

#2 ·
Yep what you are looking for is Unit bearings. They take the place of traditional serviceable hub bearings. Shop around as prices can fluctuate from one place to another.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.