Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

I want to know who snitched.....

6K views 33 replies 27 participants last post by  svtdiesel 
#1 ·
http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?show=localnews&pnpID=974&NewsID=986184&CategoryID=20207&on=1

A female teacher's aide who admitted having sex with a 15-year-old student has been sentenced to seven years at hard labor, with four years of that suspended.

Kendra Hoffpauir pleaded guilty in Vernon Parish to two counts of indecent behavior with a juvenile and one of carnal knowledge. She also had been charged on four counts of contributing to juvenile delinquency, a third count of carnal knowledge, and one of oral sexual battery.

The Leesville Daily Leader reports that District Judge Jim Mitchell sentenced her last week, setting the three sentences to run simultaneously. He also fined her $1,000 on each charge.

Hoffpauir worked for Vernon Middle School when she was arrested. Some charges involved students at Leesville Junior High, where she had worked earlier.

Cuz I damn sure wouldn't.......:postwhore2:

See less See more
#5 ·
I know its wrong all the way around but "he" was 15.

I would have thought I was a one lucky SOB to have a teacher like that blowing me :evil

#6 ·
I'm sure it wasn't the kid receiving that was the rat! ;) But if it were you, you know you couldn't hold back from telling someone.

She was just trying to help the kid out... :D

#11 ·
that kid was dumb its the begining of school. He could of said ill blackmail you if you dont give me A**. :doh:
fixed it for ya :evil

what the hell is oral sex battery haha i mean i have some ideas but just curious :D

#10 ·
Could be worse a freshman in town last year got caught with a teacher and his own dad truned them in to the cops

#12 ·
just the remote chance that this might happen should be enough to keep any young man from dropping out of school! lol positive reinforcement!lol:D

#20 ·
Where were teachers like that when I was in high school? :mad:

I much would have rather been known as the guy who banged the hot teacher instead of being known as a band geek. :D

"and then one time at band camp----------"

#24 ·
So there are really prisons where you have to do labor?

#29 ·
Arizona - Maricopa County. Don't know any others...

Sam

#31 ·
So if the kid were to commit a crime, he could be charged as an adult. However he is not allowed to have sex with an adult?

#32 ·
HELL of a first post, but guys Im 20 now (21 on july 16th). I was just on facebook trying to find Kendra, I first met her when I was working at a local pizza hut. Needless to say about 1 month after I turned 18 I broke my buddies bed with her.. LOL I knew this broad was thrown off in the head but hey she :evil like a champ!! No way to really prove it except the fact you'd just have to think about I typed her name in on google trying to find her and the mug shot popped up linking to this tread.. Can ya say happppy 18th B-Day to me... Oh yea and shes got 3 little boys..which is a scary thought.

#33 ·
Hi, Im just finding that this profile was just made and posted under with my last name, Im not sure why this thread is even allowed. . If any way could this please be removed? Ive recently found out about this and do not want this slander linked back to myself or family. There seems to also be a new thread linked to this also. Please remove and even delete this account as I have never owned a powerstroke. Sorry for any troubles.

#34 ·
First the problem is that she is an adult, then she is also in a form of a "position of power" which is not allowed even if they both were of age.

But, what 15 year old boy does not want to partake in this? No-one I knew when I was 15.

I am glad it was not a dude with a female 15 year old, and yes I am one sided on this issue.

This type of thing happens more than people think it does; especially in Florida.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.