Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

20x12's and 20x14's.

321K views 504 replies 87 participants last post by  Hazinhtown 
#1 ·
Anyone seen them mounted on a stock to 4" lifted truck with 35's or less?

I'm really wanting to see what a 20x14 looks like with something like a 35x14.50 on it...

Thanks guys.

#15 ·
Not the lift or size tire height wise you wanted pics of. But for reference you have that 355 which is pretty much a 14.00 here is a picture of Buddy's Excursion "Twisted Excursion" 22x14 fuel hostages and 38x13.50s. This is his daily driver, he has had it on the beach and drove to TS with no issues what so ever.

Hope this helps a little.

#12 ·
Could you not fit the 35x14.50's on a 4" lift?

#28 ·
a lot of nice looking trucks.I think that first truck is the setup I like but a 12in wide would be better for me. I don't think I could run something lik that though because I go to the sand dunes a lot and I don't think you could air them down and get good flotation and traction.Does that first truck have spacers as well?Them tires stick way out there if not.

#29 ·
COMP 7.3- What size lift and tire size is that. Looks nice! I'm thinking of lowering my truck down and i like that look.

#32 ·
thanks guys. I have a worn out add a leaf in the front that might gain me a inch but otherwise stock 1ton suspension, wheels are 20x12 pacer185ps with 33x12.50 toyo m/ts....I am very happy with this setup and ive ran alot of diffrent combos in the past year or so, I may add a one inch spacer next and eventually 13.50s but we'll see

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.