Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

sweet 2 door ex!

4K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  TARM 
#1 ·
#2 ·
to bad it was a v-10.

#9 ·
That beast is awesome!! I wish ford made those,I would have me one with a lift kit and a 7.3!!!

#10 ·
This thing is awesome, I would give anything for that thing.

#11 ·
Forget where I saw it but someone had dropped a 7.3 in a bronco. Looked like a factory option it was so neat. Tweaked up the power with hybrids turbo etc. Damn thing was sick fast. I am trying to recall the numbers but there was a 4.2 or 4.3 0-60 IIRC and high 11 1/4. Sorry can not recall all the numbers. One thing for sure it looked great. I had a 93 and still wish I had it. I would drop a diesel in it in a heart beat for sure.

#15 ·
Looks like a short-bus, lol.

#22 ·
My thoughts as well. But that is a very nice and clean upgraded X. I like that color as well. I have the other shade Toreador Red Metallic with the limteds tan flares and body kit. I like your color better. Thinking about changing the TAN to black and going with aftermarket bumper and wheels in black as well.

On the one pictured above I would reverse the tires to hide the raised white letters go to black side steps or an AMP set, Black wheels. If you could black chrome the front chrome as well. That would give it a nice custom look.

No matter still looks great as is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.