Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Air Bags with 6" Lift Springs?

809 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Al Mighty 
#1 ·
I had to replace my rear leaf springs. My truck used to have a nice rake and the springs were really stiff, great for hauling as my truck never squatted. Now it sits level and squats with an empty trailer hooked up. So im looking into putting some airbags on, is this possible with already having a lift??

Thanks for your alls input!!

-Wade

#4 ·
Hensley??? Never heard of that........wher is the best place to get all this gear??

Thanks for the responses!!

#6 ·
When I had my 6" lift on mine, I mad spacers out of plate steel, that were bout a 1/4" thick wall, and mimmicked the bottom plate in dimension. Welded that on there, driller out the hole on the ffactory bottom mount that comes in the kit and ran the bolt through the bag to mount the same way you would w/o spacers. Painted them up, and everybody thought it was a slick factory piece, very sturdy and good looking pieces when all was said and done. I think I had about $40 tied up in them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.