Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

a few mods in the 3 weeks since i bought it

2K views 15 replies 13 participants last post by  CaponeJr 
#1 ·
i've changed up a few things and still have more to go. i like a monotone scheme, very plain and simple with as few colors as possible. needless to say i had some work to do taking the truck from this

to this

See less See more
#4 ·
this is what i've done so far

15% tint all around and 50% on the windshield
Spartan dashdaq running the 250 tune
S&B intake
ProFlo 5" DP back exhaust with DOC/DPF and muffler delete
MBRP 6" tip
tinted the tails. 3rd brake light and side markers
painted the factory lights "Harley style" with tinted reflectors
HID fogs and bixenon headlights in 5000K
stealth chrome signal bulbs
high idle mod
painted tail gate handle and front and rear bumpers to match

FX4 decals are coming off tomorrow and being replaced with custom black/charcoal decals

thats all i can think of for now. next mods are either a 2.5 or 4.5 lift and MAYBE a set of black RockStars.

#5 ·
A set of black 20's and 35's and step delete would look great!! :D

Maybe even replace the step bars with some black N-Fabs.

#11 ·
Looking great! Really liking what all you white truck owners are doing.
I'm stoked to see the custom decals.
I think some A/T tires or something with more tread would look real sweet on your rig too

#12 ·
Those decals will look sweet!! hey how is it with the windshield being tinted.. Im doing mine before long but not sure what % of tint im going to use...

#13 ·
i LOVE the 50% on the windshield. you dont really notice it much at night but it blocks a lot of glare during the day. anything darker than 50% would be a bit too much i think

#14 ·
nice truck, I like the color scheme..The painted bumpers really makes it look like a different truck. I need to somehow incorporate the 05-07 grill on my truck and make it black! Looks great, love the tint:redspotdance: I also am going for the clean look.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.