Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

12" Lifts for 08+ F250s

3K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  Super08Duty 
#1 ·
Im in the process of getting an 08+ F250 and i've been looking around and the biggest lift i can find is 8". Why didn't rize make a 12" like they did for the 05-07, anyone else make one.

#3 ·
I like the big wheel look, so since i cant get away with 24s and a 40" or over tire i will go with 22s. So probably 40x15.50r22 toyo mts

#24 ·
Dammit you would put that up. Your truck is the whole reason i've been looking into this stuff. Thanks alot. LOL

#25 ·
LOL....it was fun...and caught LOTS of attention...but with it being my daily driver and me needing to use the bed....put 2 kids in the back..etc...and me wanting to take it to the track more often than put it in the mud...I took it all down to lower than stock.

IMO...10-12" and 40s is the ticket...perfect height...heres mine with OUO traction blocks..and 22/40s It was MUCH more usable then.

I liked my PMF air lift...and you cannot at all go wrong with OUO stuff...good luck with your decision and post lots of PICS!!!

#26 ·
IMO...10-12" and 40s is the ticket...perfect height...heres mine with OUO traction blocks..and 22/40s It was MUCH more usable then.

I've always said...thats when it looked best!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.