Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

what next???

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  matt440rev 
#1 ·
well, tryin to decide what to do next to the duty. im for sure lifting it at least 3" to eliminate tire rubbing. but aside from that im not sure which way to go, a little chrome or finish everything black. i dont really like the door handles and mirrors that plastic black, so i thought about smoothing them out and painting them black to match the bumper plastic.

any ideas where to go with this thing?

i just want a clean street truck, not a rolling lund advertisement.

also thought about different headlights since these are yellowing a bit and a chrome 06 grill rather than the painted.

im also making road armor style front and rear bumpers for it soon too.

any suggestions????

thanks!

See less See more
#2 ·
My personal opinion, vent visors on the doors, paint or use trim dye on your mirrors door handles and bed rails, loose the running boards/steps, new or good shape oem 05+ headlights and id either go with a black grille or a chrome grille with billet inserts..

#3 ·
#4 ·
Yeh black, not to match the body.. i used exterior black trim dye on my parts by duplicolor over a yr since i did them and still holding up... Yeh the running boards to match would look good i think...

#8 ·
hahaha, its on the list, just as funding allows:poke: im thinking with tax returns i might try it.

yeah, the headlights are first on the list, i thought about night shading them until then. just playin around on a budget here and thought id get some opinions. so far im pretty much on track i think with ideas, i just didnt want to make some goofy lookin mistake:pointlaugh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.