Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

22s and 35s... Gangsta or no?

22s and 35s. Too gangsta?

32K views 53 replies 35 participants last post by  Critical 
#1 ·
What are your thoughts? I haven't seen too many trucks with 22s and 35s. I feel like it would look good, but I want you guys' opinion. Thanks!

#4 ·
I think that would look awesome but dont get me started on terra Grapplers. I would run any tire before i ran another set of them but thats just me.

Do you know where blanco hall is at? That hill leading up to it? My f150 couldnt make it up that in the rain with the Terra Grapplers. Had to lock it in 4hi and crawl up it slowly. Had three cars pass me up.

#14 ·
22's with 35's would be awesome. I run 20's with 33's and if you think about it, it's very similiar. You would have about the same amount of sidewall as I do.

#50 ·
Yea your wheels do look good

#20 ·
Thing would look killer. You dont get in to Gangsta land till you hit twenty-fowes any how.LOL

#26 ·
Go big. I did 20s on 33s, wasn't big enough so i went with 22s on 35s, wasn't big enough so now im sitting with 24s on 38s and let me tell you if i could go bigger i would but MTs only go up to a 24" rim. Im not afraid to be different. Its my truck and i like it. It might look "gansta" but who cares. Chicks love it so thats all that matters. LOL

#37 ·
have you heard of Matt? motoxracer42 is his user name his truck looks like yours, except his is orange. i like how he has it setup. i wish i had it!

as for rims i would go for it. i have Moto Metal 951 18in with 275s. i started thinking the other day that 20s or 22s look good with 33s or 35s both look good.

Try and find NorCal997.3, he has a 04 F250 CCSB with 22s on 35s with a 6in lift and it looks awesome!

#27 ·
I'm thinking I may just save up and add some lift, get 22s and 37s. That's what I really want to do anyway. 35" tires are a bit cheaper though, so I'm not sure yet. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.