Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

PTP/PSN Drag Truck got a new trailer.

9K views 85 replies 38 participants last post by  bigrpowr 
#1 ·
we figured it could use a nice coach strolling around the country. fully loaded, 32ft trailer. its gonna get painted black as soon as i get it here.

See less See more
#3 ·
i like the red... but im a fan of red and it would look great behind my truck..... but congrats and it looks sweet

#12 ·
looks real good

#13 ·
put a power tounge jack on it that was the best thing i ever did to my 28' enclosed trailer that i have at work it makes it alot easier than being out there hand cranking it i can hook and un hook in no time i love it

thats bad a trailer to if i had a need for one set up for racing id be looking for one like that except id prefer a gooseneck but awesome trailer mikey looks awesome post some pics when it gets painted

#20 ·
lol man that was a nice looking truck to!

#25 ·
Can i ask why your painting it?

Why not just reskin the trailer with black skins?

#37 ·
sorry if im coming off stupid but still learning here... lol what does PTP mean? :pointlaugh:

#47 ·
I remember hearing the story of Maddog having to unhook his dyno in Canada because it had 'his' companies name on the side and he used it as a source of income, so it required him to have special permits (which he didn't have) to get across the border. So he had to have some guy that was just passing by that he didn't know, tug it across the border for him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.