Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

****** and Rudy to shook the world

13K views 107 replies 51 participants last post by  Marty 
#1 ·
Well tomorrow should prove to be an interesting day, Elite diesel nationals where Rudy is going to see what his truck has in her since the new build. And also there is Craig with his truck "******" lol where he is going to show us just how fast 1089hp is. Good luck to you guys. Rumor has it Elite is going to have a couple nasty trucks there. Best of luck to everyone. We are all waiting to see what's happens.

Craig this week has bolted on some super high performance parts from Elite so maybe we'll see the first 1100hp powerstroke

#4 ·
Dam wish I could have made it this year. Ganna try for next year.:doh:

#5 ·
This should be interesting for sure

#13 ·
When you spray nos the correction factor goes out the window. I ran 11.6's in saltlake when it was 105 outside, I ran the same at my track which is 1000elevation.

#15 ·
It all depends, if you have enough nitrous to compensate for the altitude change then your good, but i sprayed everything i could at sea level, so i lost when i went to altitude. Spooling seams to be the biggest issue. Also gotta be carefull not to overspin the charger(s) with less air and more nitrous...

#21 ·
Good luck can't wait to see the videos and hear what is going on out there.

#23 ·
Big day!! Good luck to both of you! I know the trucks have a lot of firepower in them, just hope they stay together.
Craig... You know the drill. Return lane texting is a must lol

#35 ·
:poke: sorry lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.