Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

AFE Big Boost (6637 replacement) GROUP BUY!!

50K views 411 replies 58 participants last post by  Justin-D-7.3 
#1 ·
Ok guys. $75 bucks gets the AFE Big Boost to your door. Questions should preferably directed over in this ( 6637 vs. AFE Big Boost - Powerstroke Nation ) thread.

This thread will be strictly for counting yourself in, and questions about the actual buying. Not the filter. Thanks guys!

We may also be able to get the pre-filters for cheap if someone can find the exact part #. I'm still looking.

This filter is a direct fit replacement for those who have done, or plan to do the 6637 filter. It claims to outflow the 6637, and is washable.
Here are a few pictures, courtesy of Tarm.

The only things required to utilize this filter are; a 6" piece of 4" diameter exhaust piping, a 4" worm or CV style clamp, and the filter, of course.

:ford::ford::ford::ford::ford::ford:

See less See more
#2 ·
Im in..

Whos doing the group buy, if you dont mind me asking

#9 ·
1.theSLEEPER
2. apollyon9515

Another question whats the chances of getting david to include a peice of 6" x 4" pipe, so we doing have to use PVC. I live in a small down and cant get the pipe locally and would have to order it offline.

Im in either way was just thinking maybe david could include the pipe at a additional cost and we could specifiy if we wanted it or not.

Thanks for setting this up sleeper.

#12 ·
1.theSLEEPER
2. apollyon9515
3. tree trimmer
4. Super_Hauler
5. Choupique108

#16 ·
1.theSLEEPER
2. apollyon9515
3. tree trimmer
4. Super_Hauler
5. Choupique108
6. clutchcable
7. frashdog

#18 ·
1.theSLEEPER
2. apollyon9515
3. tree trimmer
4. Super_Hauler
5. Choupique108
6. clutchcable
7. BigRed97
8. Phiber Optik

#22 ·
1.theSLEEPER
2. apollyon9515
3. tree trimmer
4. Super_Hauler
5. Choupique108
6. clutchcable
7. BigRed97
8. Phiber Optik
9. mnstroker
10. Bluedge8

#23 ·
Going pretty fast, if it goes over 20 might want to give it a option to go to a certain date so a few more folks have a chance.

Thanks again sleeper and david. Let me know about the pipe, i called a few local exhaust shops and they wanted like 20-30 a foot and would have to order it in 8 foot peices..... Benefits of a small town.

#60 ·
20-30 DOLLARS a foot?? omfg, i got it for $5/ft at napa, but i think thats cuz i only wanted 6". Just a idea though, where does your exhaust go from 4-5 inch at?? can you wack a little piece off there?? i gotta piece of 4"ex pipe, i can box u up a piece, send it COD if you want it, i think ups or fed ex still does that dont they?? if they dont, ill just send one. pm me with your info if you still need one
I bet today but 9pm. I definitly want one of them pre filters
well, its 9:21 and we only have 14, (but i woulda bet with you on how fast this happened) they stacked in here rather fast

#24 ·
1.theSLEEPER
2. apollyon9515
3. tree trimmer
4. Super_Hauler
5. Choupique108
6. clutchcable
7. BigRed97
8. Phiber Optik
9. mnstroker
10. Bluedge8
11. casper7.3

#25 ·
1.theSLEEPER
2. apollyon9515
3. tree trimmer
4. Super_Hauler
5. Choupique108
6. clutchcable
7. BigRed97
8. Phiber Optik
9. mnstroker
10. Bluedge8
11. casper7.3
12. Milford

#26 ·
What happens if there is like 40 or so that end up wanting this? Will it be cheaper then 75 bucks like maybe 65?

#28 ·
With the way it keeps going, 20 should be happening by tomorrow.

#29 ·
I bet today but 9pm. I definitly want one of them pre filters

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.