Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Help me decide - stock or leveled?

8K views 64 replies 34 participants last post by  Goose 
#1 ·
Well I have to say, I am loving the truck back down at a usable height. I'm trying to decide if I should just leave it stock with a nice set of 33's or leveling kit w/33's or maybe 35's.

Pics if any of the above combo's on 05-07 trucks would be great!! Here's how it sits now:

See less See more
#5 ·
It looks pretty level as it sits. If not i would put a level kit and 33s. To keep the power and mileage at its best.

#7 ·
:whs:

#14 ·
#10 ·
I'm thinking an Icon 4-link over some 37's would look pretty awesome LOL

honestly if I was having my truck close to stock, instead of the front going up, I would just drop the rear and run 33's

#16 ·
Leveled with 35's. :D

#18 ·
leveled with 35's all the way.

#19 ·
I vote for stock height with a nice wheel/tire combo.

#20 ·
Snapped a few pics today. This is how it sits right now, Stock F250 coils and F250 rear blocks. Perfectly level, from ground to the top center of the fenderwells on all four corners is 40".

#23 ·
If you don't mind me asking, how much did those run ya?

And get those on the truck ASAP. It's gonna look great! :evil

#24 ·
I haven't picked them up yet. As far as the price...lets just say I got a GREAT deal!!!

#27 ·
Here is a pic of my 1 inch front with 250 blocks and stock 18's w/ 35's. It actually rides better now in the front with the extra inch of travel.

#28 ·
I'm picking up the Harley 20's (shown above) on Monday. Once I get them on we'll go from there.

#29 ·
i just ordered some 2.5" Billet spacers from Summit to level out my F350 with stock rear, hoping it looks good!

#30 ·
So you decided not sell the truck?

those stock harley 20's will look great, I'm looking for a set for my truck but it sucks I will have to run spacers! Also, it seems like there is a lot better market for picking up used factory 20" wheels down in Texas according to craiglist:poke: you guys are hogging all the good deals down there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.