Ford Power Stroke Nation banner

Scotty Changed His Bed

7K views 46 replies 31 participants last post by  Fordfreak4life 
#1 ·

BEFORE:

AFTER:

I left the headache rack and toolbox on it for now 'cause I think it makes the truck look tougher, especially if they were painted black. Opinions?

See less See more
#4 ·

#5 ·
I guess Scotty didn't size his wheels and tires properly and they're sticking out. LOL

#8 ·
Happy? :D

#11 ·
I think it looks better with the flat bed

#12 ·

BEFORE:
AFTER:

I left the headache rack and toolbox on it for now 'cause I think it makes the truck look tougher, especially if they were painted black. Opinions?

So, it would look something like this??

Pic doesn't have the new Black PC wheels...., or 20's LOL

#16 ·
LOL Actually, blending seems to be what I have the most trouble with, at least for the little things I do.

#14 ·
His tire is gonna go flat with that dually fender stabbing into it like that. :poke:

I think it looks good with either bed, just a good looking truck.

#15 ·

EVERYTHING BLACKED OUT:

#17 ·
i like it way better with the flat bed... Add some tool boxes to it and it would be even better.

#18 ·
I like the flatbed better also. if you going for the "tough look" I would defanetely keep the flatbed.

#24 ·
Thanks Danny! The main reason for the bed swap is a smoother line on the truck. I think it looks good with the flatbed, especially now with the new tires and wheels, but it's kind of a pain. There's no storage and I refuse to hang boxes on it. I get tired of having to strap everything down. With the dually bed I think it'll look better, it'll look like a complete truck, maybe even a nicer truck, instead of a clean looking work truck.

#26 ·
guess I'm the only one who likes the pickup bed better :shrug:

I like the flat bed too, but I think it needs some sort of skirts to complete it, like tool boxes undernearth and maybe some of those diamond plate sides that drop in the stake pockets, just looks too naked to me with the simple thin flat bed.

#28 ·
either way when you do it, post some pics of it up. That is probally my favorite dually on the site.

#29 ·
Theres only one dually I like better than Scotty's. Thats Mike Mudrunninpigs

#31 ·
Mike's is sweet but too flashy.. Scottys is plain and simple but with style and to me thats the best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.